MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco, vol. 14 - Group of tea lovers

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #9
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco, vol. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
did you notice that this guy is connected with every trendy dance song recently ? don't know is it music scene so desperately so they all depend on him. but i am not bothered with it, i am in The Beatles phase anyway
Yes, and it is annoying. I can only listen to him at my Zumba classes because I'm usually sweating too much then to care about the quality of the songs.

The Beatles? Oh well, I'm suck in the past too with my music taste but not that far in the past. I constantly find myself listening to Nirvana and the Cranberries at the moment when I'm not listening to cheesy and not so cheesy Spanish music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!