MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #46
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer 2012 > Djokovic 2012?

At least wait until the US Open is over.. The indoor season of course matters, but the US Open swing matters much more when comparing these things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
I think they are pretty even, the only difference between them is that Federer has faced his slaves that has no hope or confidence that they can beat Federer. Uhmm Youzhny Uhmm del Potro Uhmm Berdych Uhmm Ferrer Uhmm Malisse.
What would make you happy? Face Djokovic and Nadal only every round? I mean seriously, aside from Djokovic and Nadal, everyone is technically his "slave" and even then, he had to beat Novak at Wimbledon and Rafa at Indian Wells..

Last edited by HKz : 07-29-2012 at 09:38 AM.
HKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote