MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Djokovic/Federer Debates (Their rivalry)

View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #37
country flag Andy1402

Andy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond reputeAndy1402 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer 2012 > Djokovic 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
A lot to be said about this comment. First of all Roger isn't near his best. He is dragging out matches that he would have killed off in no time in his prime. Like for instance vs Falla today.

Then you might as well say Roger's favorite part of the season is coming up. He rules Cincy, the USO(5>1) and the indoor season. I'm kinda missing your point right now.
No great point. I agree with you but feel that it's a little premature to declare one player greater than another.
Federer is definitely not playing at 2006 level, but given his age and decline in movement, he is definitely doing great. Federer, overall, is in another class altogether compared to djokovic.
but nole may yet stage a comeback.
Andy1402 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote