MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What Racquet do you use?

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #78
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Racquet do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
This is all I have been hitting with the past year or two. I have 3 of them right now, the model Sampras used at the tail end of his carrer and Federer at the beginning of his. The model Roger has at the pic below is the one I have to be exact, not that new one they have now, although I demo'd one and it was not too bad, though it doesn't hit the same IMO. I used to have 5 total, but 2 broke while serving, probably because I string them pretty tight.. Not Sampras tight, but pretty tight.

Yep, that's the one. Best racquet of them all, I think. I also demoed the new Pro Staff 90, not as good, as you said.

I string at 45 pounds.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote