MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #216
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

P.S. I find it hilarious that people who argued for a ban to be reduced and evidently the beneficiary of those arguments, support CD’s banning. Who is to say CD’s infractions weren’t “harmless?” I don’t know what he did. Maybe the answer is hidden somewhere in the thread, but I didn’t see it.
I feel the same. I would hide in my house and not speak a word, smiling at my good luck instead, and not doing something like a thief calling the other person a thief (no offence, Chinese saying).

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 07-27-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!