MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which conditions do you like to play in the best?

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which conditions do you like to play in the best?

Fast but not too fast as Nalbandian once said :P no but really, I've played on some hardcourts where the balls just runs through the court making it really tough for my one-hander to set up and go through the ball properly. Wind is OK, I'm not too bad, my slice works wonders in the wind giving the ball an even stranger trajectory. I LOVE the heat. I live in Arizona, where it gets up to 120+ degrees. So literally everywhere I've played, it always feels really nice, and in the past in some USTA tournaments, I'd always ask the guy where they were from, because if they weren't used to the heat, then it was time to run boy.