MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor Pictures

Thread: Grigor Pictures
View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #258
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
I have no idea, but hopefully they will at least have some outfit with the bulgarian colours on it and the bulgarian flag We will see. It will be good to see Grigor wearing the national colours, because at Davis cup he was playing with his normal outfit, which was at least red, but we need to see some white and green there also
I agree. I think it would be an opportunity missed if they don't do something to play with their country's colours especially as a lot of the other countries are making an effort. It will be strange seeing people play at Wimbledon in something other than white.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote