MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #64
country flag fsoica

fsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond reputefsoica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

i think intelligence should be respected more around here. the guy in question has plenty of it, but sometimes he uses it badly...who doesn't? his contributions were quite huge, let's admit it...even ATP decided to keep agassi's case low profile...

i often don't like this guy's irony, but MTF is the place it is, the biggest tennis forum on the internet, due to guys like the banned one.

and mods should admit something about MTF which relates big time with human nature. MTF thrives on conflict, and people like CD cultivate this aspect of the true human nature big time. I cannot imagine MTF as a place of cold statisticians. this place needs conflict and tards, let's admit it now and forever!

and CD is a tard which tries big time to be objective. he fails at it, imho, but this place is different, less, without him.

i remember having a period here when I used to be continuously annoyed by a guy's named SdG posts. I replied, a little war started, but i never reported that fella for what he used to do. 2 big tards exchanging nice words this kind of debates more often than not keeps mtf alive. let's admit it!

we are beings which often thrive on conflict. and i mean ideas conflict, logical conflict, philosophical conflict, not physical one (at least on the web, i mean. i am a very peaceful guy in the real life, so to say, but i enjoy a nice heated debate on an internet forum, even if it implies some small language abuse). sometimes the language goes out of the rules books, it's who we are. admit that, mods, and let the guy post again!

P.S.
Of course i don't know what was the reason the mods eventually decided to apply the permaban (is it written somewhere for public view?), but the guy was behaving in a particular manner since i don't know when. Why now?

If it's to make a poll around here, how many of us here are tards? The number is quite big, I incline to think. Sports-fanboyism (and here is included its online manifestations) is a reality. Sport would not be the big social thing it is without this phenomenon. Let it flow, mods

ROGER FEDERER: No, Roger Federer doesn't pull out. Otherwise he doesn't walk on court (smiling).

After losing to Nalbandian in 2005 TMC final...

Last edited by fsoica : 07-25-2012 at 10:18 AM.
fsoica is offline View My Blog!