MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #61
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clay Death Permaban: Consider rescinding please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Just to let you know this thread isn't being ignored - I have read all the contributions and they will be discussed with the other mods. One of us will come back to you in due course with an update.
Thanks scoobs We know you moderators have a big tough job! Posters somehow think you should always know everything that is going on in every thread in the Forum which is mission impossible! I keep saying that to make sure a post was seen by a moderator it has to be reported. That is what the report function is for and I think, if more posts were reported you would have a better idea of exactly what is going on in the Forum. Things aren't necessarily what one post seems to make a situation out to be!