MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 12 killed and 59 wounded in Denver shooting at a Batman showing

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #121
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12 killed and 59 wounded in Denver shooting at a Batman showing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
WTF are you talking about? Killing invaders is against the law? Or criminals? If it's him or me and my family I'll shoot, few years in prison won't stop me.
Of course it is, you might want to check the law, in case you are not aware of it. And you are looking at double digits very likely, not "few years".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Vercetti View Post
The largest Indian armies never assembled more than 1,000-1,500 men. Most were not anywhere near that number. Not at any point. And every able-bodied boy and man they had fought. What does that tell you? That these great Indian nations had very few people. The entire combined forces of the Indian nations of the Great Plains could not assemble more than 1,500 men. And the entire Western Confederacy could not field more than 1,500 men, long before the big expansions. It's the myth of the Indian genocide. You and others of the PC era believe with no proof that these massive populations of Indians were destroyed.
Yea, sure, killing people is a matter of political correctness, guess it's much better to say you "helped" them, you "improved" them, you "civilized" them and it's all a "myth", they never existed. You can live in denial as much as you want, facts are facts; btw I think I remember now somebody said in another thread you are a raging racist, so kinda figures.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote