MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 12 killed and 59 wounded in Denver shooting at a Batman showing

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #92
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12 killed and 59 wounded in Denver shooting at a Batman showing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Strong enforcement measures and a competent government do not equal a police state. The government's job is to govern, which includes enacting laws and putting in place measures to keep the country as safe as possible while balancing other competing rights and interests. Sounds like you'd rather live in an anarchical state instead.
Where was police when this guy in Denver went on a rampage? And I don't want to live in anarchy, I just want the government to get off my back and allow me to protect my family. Maybe you don't feel that way because in Asian culture Government is there to rule, not serve.
I'm not sure, but I think the Serbian law states the only way I can shoot the armed burglar is if there is no way police can arrive on time, and I'm cornered and wounded and sure he will kill me. If one of those conditions is not met, I can go to prison for murder. Do you think that's normal?
(This is probably the situation in all of Europe.)
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote