MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kitzbühel R1: Klizan def. Thiem 6-1 3-6 7-5

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
country flag flexeter

flexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond reputeflexeter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kitzbühel R1: Klizan def. Thiem 6-1 3-6 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
Good match by the 18 year old Thiem who showed a fair amount of promise. He has a nice game with a solid single handed backhand. He did well to get into the match and rose to the occasion. It's a shame it ended with him injuring his leg and not able to serve but he should take heart from the way he played today.

Klizan really let him into the match but did enough to win in the end. He has a lot of variety to his game and should be better than he is but he makes the stupidest errors sometimes.
you summed it up pretty nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bac9I_PoroB View Post
No ? Is this true ? What is the source? BBC TV? I bet two my salaries
flexeter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote