MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Congratulations to LucasBH & mcarvalho/Machado

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #131
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Monday diffs posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
God, why are there some players who cannot accept they screwed up? It's clear on the OOP to whom you should send your picks. If you send to the wrong person it's your responsibility, no one should accept them. It's as stupid as sending at the wrong time, or with wrong names, or with results that don't make sense in tennis. Stop trying to blame managers, saying they're "acting in bad faith" and questioning their integrity.
I screwed up. But if someone posts the OOP, and I send to that person, is somehow implied linked to the tournament... cos he/she is doing something only the manager or his assistant can do. Then, if the manager doesn't post the OOP himself/herself, they are screwing up as well, don't you think?

As I said, I screwed up, but so did the manager in the first place if you wanna go deeper.
Regarding the second part, if there is a rule, then it's breaking one. I dont mind, I don't think manager is acting in bad faith but everyone's entitled to their opinion. I dont like trolling managers for the sake of it, so I agree they should stop doing it, cos nothing good will come. He is playing, take it. I dont mind being left out, I m just giving my opinion. I dont think it was fair not to take my picks but it is his call. That's why I said for future references and I stand for it.

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Last edited by FiBeR : 07-23-2012 at 08:47 PM.
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote