MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Congratulations to LucasBH & mcarvalho/Machado

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #128
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Qualifying Draws posted

abollo:

For future references, if you send someone over to post the oop for you, you must accept picks from the players sending to your assistant.

That's pretty much how everything works. Just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafanYYC View Post
Saturday OOP

Marcos GIRON (USA) vs Clay Thompson (USA) PTS1
Laurynas GRIGELIS (LTU) vs Pierre-Ludovic DUCLOS (CAN) PTS2
Louk SORENSEN (IRL) vs Ricardo MELLO (BRA) PTS3
Marco CHIUDINELLI (SUI) vs Blake STRODE (USA) PTS4
Sergei BUBKA (UKR) vs Marcel FELDER (URU) PTS5
Mikhail LEDOVSKIKH (RUS) vs Jeff DADAMO (USA) PTS6
Bradley KLAHN (USA) vs Ricardo HOCEVAR (BRA) PTS7
Nicolas MEISTER (USA) vs Iliya BOZOLJAC (SRB) PTS8
Alex KUZNETSOV (USA) vs Pedro ZERBINI (BRA) PTS9
Kevin KIM (USA) vs Egor PUNTUS (BLR) PTS10
Mitchell FRANK (USA) vs Tim SMYCZEK (USA) PTS11
Ruben BEMELMANS (BEL) vs Chris GUCCIONE (AUS) PTS12
Dennis LAJOLA (USA) vs Richard BERANKIS (LTU) PTS13
Raymond SARMIENTO (USA) vs Rik DE VOEST (RSA) PTS14
Jimmy WANG (TPE) vs Andre DOME (USA) PTS15
Ryan SWEETING (USA) vs Clement REIX (FRA) PTS16

Matches count for 1-day First Round Qualifying Singles and Doubles.
Send picks to abollo by 10:00am local, that's 7:00pm CET
Regarding the "play or not play", IMO I dont see why managers can't play the same tournaments they manage. It is more of a moral rule, but then again, I dont think abollo is not to be trusted unless proven otherwise.

Sounds like a fair folk. I know it was put on the rulebook, but the solution I can think of, is next time this happens, just let everyone know on the manager's thread you are playing L.A. because that's your preference, and then the Board can have an option to say "that's ok" or "yeah, do it, but you could switch to the other tournament of the week and manage it", which are two reasonable answers (and the third would be a "no" which would not be that much reasonable, at least to me). You have to ask for permission only because it is in the new rules, otherwise, id agree you can go and do what you want.

Just two friendly advices

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote