MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Congratulations to LucasBH & mcarvalho/Machado

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #127
country flag mcarvalho

mcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond reputemcarvalho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Monday OOP posted - Send picks by 7 pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by abollo View Post
What speaks against that? I would rather stop managing than not being able to play in a tournament I choose. And no there is no rule against it. Maybe you should read the code of conduct (don't know what that is) once again
The code of conduct is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=174089

And this situation is referred to in paragraph 2.4 in particular:

2.4 With the exception of Grand Slams, Masters Series, Davis Cup and WTF (and any ATP 250/500 where there's only one tournament per week or one tournament of higher value than the others) a manager will not play in any event he manages. For the exceptions he will ensure that somebody is available to receive his/his opponent’s picks.
mcarvalho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote