MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Congratulations to LucasBH & mcarvalho/Machado

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #124
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Monday OOP posted - Send picks by 7 pm CET

I have sent picks from Holmzy, Sonja1989, 156mphserve and CoolyBri to abollo.

Allez-Alejo: the picks were sent to the wrong person and FiBER's picks were also late.
Sending to the wrong person can cause trouble because if that person is not around to forward the picks on, the manager doesn't know if the person sent or not, he doesn't know how to add lucky losers. He has no choice but to assume that there are missing picks and puts in a lucky loser, then 7 hours later has to remove that lucky loser because the original player sent picks to the wrong person it just becomes a mess. So it's better not to accept them at all in my opinion.
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 45
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2014 ATP 250 Casablanca (w/joe87) (outdoor clay)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote