MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Congratulations to LucasBH & mcarvalho/Machado

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #122
country flag Mesut Ozil

Mesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Los Angeles - Monday OOP posted - Send picks by 7 pm CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
The assistent has picks from manager and singles/doubles opponents only, read the red text after OOP.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using VerticalSports.Com App
I know that but but my revolt is that I've seen other situations where the choices were accepted and abollo didn't accept them because he acted in bad faith. The choices were all sent on time, when left the differences I was here and I was just saying that he had sent. A minute later I showed the choices and justafan confirmed.

I know that it's just a game and I don't win nothing with this but i like to play this game.

TT Doubles: 101
W: Medellin (2012/Bashkatik); Winston-Salem (14/sergiodmm)
F: Gstaad (2012/sergiodmm)
Mesut Ozil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote