MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Phil Bester

Thread: Phil Bester
View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #131
country flag tommyg6

tommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phil Bester

Phillip jumped 327 spots to #567 this week after his SF run in Granby. I would like to see Phillip continue his new found form and go up the ranks. Last year, he was building some good momentum and nearly cracked the 200. I really thought he was going to crack the top 200 last season. I still think he can do it and imo, he hasn't reached his full potential yet.

On another note, Phillip made the opening round of the Lexington Challenger using his PR. He plays Terry Sandgren of USA in first round. Winnable match. I hope he continues his form from Granby into this event. I find that many Canadian players play well in Canada but stink it up out of Canada/can't maintain that form. Hopefully it won't be the case for Phillip here at this event.
tommyg6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote