MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 29: Poznan (Winner : Jerzy Janowicz)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #93
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 29: Poznan (Entry List)

he defends only like 4-5 second rounds in challengers now till the end of the year the only points that would drop (oh and passing kitz quallies)

as for US, he played a bit over there, i believe he had a contract with IMG or how it's called... no financial support but they got him a few practise sessions there (he even hit with roddick then if i recall well) and a WC to some mug event but he got beaten quite badly, but it was a few years ago too and he was not ready for ATP

plus he was junior USO finalist... i watched him at USO quallies in 2009 and i'd say he played very well, just it was mental that he lost to devvarman in the last round of quallies, got completely blocked because there was rain and they had to wait extra few hours for the match to take place, so he didn't handle pressure

but it had nothing to do with the surface

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote