MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro will storm the 2013 season | Official Delpo Bandwagon

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 03:58 AM   #93
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro will storm the 2013 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Oh and didn't Federer have the chance to "play like 2008" in 2009 ? I'm guessing he tried and failed. You know why ? Let me explain. Murray shat his pants and gave Federer complete control of the match. Del Potro showed him who is boss, nothing less.

Demolishing a double figures Grand Slam champion in a fifth set of a GS final sure is luck.

Maybe Federer had mononucleosis.
This.

Quote:
And I agree that RG is a good slam for JMDP. The high bounce suits him, similar to Soderling.
Clay is his best surface imo, not only because of the bounce. He moves very well on it and has time to unload his massive grounstrokes. I'd love to see him fully healthy and in form take on Rafa at Roland Garros. Their titanic battle in DC in Spain last year was an indication that Juan can trouble/defeat Rafa on clay, but JMDP's fitness was pretty bad at the time. Would love to see that matchup again on the clay of Roland Garros with Juan fully fit (and Rafa too of course).
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote