MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #116
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
It's amazing. They interviewed Penn State students and several are still defending Paterno. Goes to show the dangers of what happens when a footbal program is bigger than the university and when one coach has so much power. Penn State is definitely not the lone school where this is the case.
Yes, I also read an article where many were saying goodbye to the statue and taking pictures with the holy JoePa. Very "emotional" and corny stuff. It still reminds me of those crappy Beverly Hills episodes with Brandon. The journalistic quality wasn't that good, because no one asked those douchebags why are they sobbing about Paterno and why don't they just face the facts. No hard questions.
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote