MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #150
country flag noddzy

noddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

Any of you watched The Dark Knight Rises ? I watched it yesterday in spite of the tragedy on Friday (which made me think twice about watching the movie ). I thought it was good (not excellent) - the Bane character was truly terrifying, and the fight scenes were quite amazing. The only thing I recognized from Pittsburgh was the football field and Mellon Institute in which they shot some fight scenes.