MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ☼ 2012 Grigor on Clay, again ☼

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #177
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☼ 2012 Grigor on Clay, again ☼

I'm happy with the way he played apart from the tie-breaks where he lost focus and his level dropped. He rallied well against an experienced claycourter, hit some stunning winners and was always looking to be aggressive. His backhand which was too inconsistent in the past has really developed into a big weapon.

His 1st serve needs a bit of fine-tuning for grass as it doesn't seem reliable enough at the moment but he should go to the Olympics with a lot of confidence in his game. He just looks a far more complete player than he did a couple of months ago and it feels like he is learning with each match. I really hope I get to see him next week.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote