MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #911
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - The Green Color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Would it be possible to have the site give you the option of the background colour and/or colour of text?
Yes. Good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderfish8 View Post
in terms of navigation, the only thing that would be helpful is a search bar for both players and/or tournaments because there are so many that finding it on the drop down menu is a pain
That's a great idea too. It could work for tournaments but I'm not so sure about players because player names have all kinds of symbols in their names that are not on the standard keyboard. Hmm.

Quote:
background... maybe a pale orange with purple font
or light blue/turquoise with purple font
the background shouldn't be too dark and the font shouldn't be too light otherwise it'll be painful to look at
Can you go here, choose the color combinations you like and then post them here? Post the color number that is above the color picker, for example #6655A1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingroger View Post
Will be back soon and upload new tournaments...
Great

Quote:
Automatic ranking system?
Maybe someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
I would put frames and borders in it and re-think the distribution of the main page.
Yup. A banner at the top, links on the left, everything else in the middle. Now I just need someone to make a banner