MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 08:43 AM   #34
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon20 View Post
THANK YOU
The prices are so cheap and free shipping to Netherlands on orders over 75. Woohooooo.
Edit: yeah not that cheap lol I was looking at the wrong numbers. I'll keep looking.
Sh1t, sorry for my language. After looking a bit more all the things I want are only in XXL argghh. Nearly all stuff from Rafa, are in XL or XXL.

Hey ontzettend bedankt Rafa is GOAT !

I love these 2 ones (ik hou van deze 2 vooral) :
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/outlet/he...w-nadal-1.html
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/nike-nada...98-jacket.html
But the AO blue green jacket is only in XL XXL sadly and I'm M or L. The price is amazing though 55 euro compared to most which cost around 90. (helaas is die AO jacket alleen verkrijgbaar in XL maten en geen L of M.)

But the site Star mentioned looks amazing. I couldn't find the blue-green AO12 jacket there but aside of that nearly all are there and SO cheap. Jackets that cost 90 euro on dutch sites cost there 55 and shirts that cost 30-40 here cost half there and they deliver to Netherlands and free over 75 euro orders...(maar de site die Star aangaf lijkt me erg mooi. Ik kon de blauw-groene AO12 jacket niet vinden maar voor de rest hebben ze alles bijna en zo goedkoop. Jackets die bij onze webshops 90 euro kosten zijn daar bijna voor de helft 55 euro dus ook shirts die hier 30-40 kosten zijn daar voor de helft verkrijgbaar and gratis levering naar Nederland bij bestelling boven 75 euro). Wat vindt jij van die site Rafa is GOAT ?

Edit: Ja die tenniswarehouse dacht dat die goedkoop was maar nee hoor...same.
En bijna alle spullen van Rafa zijn XL of XXL geen M of L verkrijgbaar.
Edit: The tenniswarehouse-europe site isn't cheap. And nearly all stuff of Rafa are only available in XL or XXL.

I'm so sad lol.
He typhoon
I found another dutch site were you can order both of you favorite outfits
They have the blue/green jacket only in M And your favorite purple shirt in M and L
Here is the purple shirt for 45,-€
And the blue jacket
Veel plezier en zeg het maar als ik je weer kan helpen

Last edited by Rafa is the GOAT : 07-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Rafa is the GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote