MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What Racquet do you use?

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 05:57 AM   #77
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Racquet do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Pro Staff 85.
This is all I have been hitting with the past year or two. I have 3 of them right now, the model Sampras used at the tail end of his carrer and Federer at the beginning of his. The model Roger has at the pic below is the one I have to be exact, not that new one they have now, although I demo'd one and it was not too bad, though it doesn't hit the same IMO. I used to have 5 total, but 2 broke while serving, probably because I string them pretty tight.. Not Sampras tight, but pretty tight.