MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rogi's Belly Button Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 02:32 AM   #27
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aderblauen View Post
Well despite having nothing but the utmost platonic affections for him originally ; with the exception of his hands (which I find very gentle looking), I always thought Roger does have very masculine features: chiseled jaw, large chin, wide shoulders, broad chest, domineering brow, tall, excessively hairy/furry, etc. Though I myself find it adorable I can understand how for some people, his nose is too much, but everything else there's not much you can point a finger at. Even before I had grown to recognize my physical ideal, I thought the world believed such traits to be the exemplary features of a man, so I was surpised to find how many people thought him ugly. Anyway for those who do like him I guess, part of the appeal is despite this macho man/Paul Bunyan features is of gentle spirit, appears to be an attentive and loyal partner, not afraid to laugh at himself and is sensitive enough to be moved to tears about things he's passionate about. Haha, thinking about it, what woman doesn't want something this? These are all good traits...but today's topic is his navel. Anyone have more photos besides the ones I posted? You know...just for reconnaissance sake.
This..! just to..you know..check the belly button

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote