MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 02:03 AM   #147
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
he can't expect everyone to bend to his whims and fancies. Anyway, hope the storm goes away!! Weather's been freaky everywhere lately.
That bit in bold is what causes 99% of arguments in GM and pretty much anywhere else in life. The mind is naturally selfish, and some of us find it tougher than others to fight this innate selfishness and express our respect for others' different opinions, however 'wrong' we think they are.

Don't get why GM gets all these negative reviews. It's a great cure for boredom and it's the only place on the internet where you don't have to feel insecure about what you say. Sometimes I don't even bother thinking before I type.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!