MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #908
country flag Thunderfish8

Thunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderfish8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - The Green Color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
It's been more than 24 hours and no problems

On a slightly different subject - is anyone else tired of the green color of the website? I'm obviously no web designer but maybe I could change it to something better. Any ideas? If you do have an idea about how the site should look, the best would be if you drew it and then posted the design here as a picture. Then everyone could discuss it. You are also free to suggest how navigation should work.
in terms of navigation, the only thing that would be helpful is a search bar for both players and/or tournaments because there are so many that finding it on the drop down menu is a pain

background... maybe a pale orange with purple font
or light blue/turquoise with purple font
the background shouldn't be too dark and the font shouldn't be too light otherwise it'll be painful to look at

Berdych Monaco Granollers Troicki Roger-Vasselin Lu Paire

PAW Titles: Brisbane 2012 & 2014
FITD Titles: Marseille 2014
Tennis Tipping Titles
Singles: Orleans CH '11, Tampere CH '12, Medellin CH '12
Doubles: Noumea CH '13 w/ Chirag, Cherbourg CH '14 w/ BMT360
Thunderfish8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote