MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #140
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by World's #1 GOAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I don't know what happens when CD leaves the Castle thread? In the Castle his posting is wonderful. He is nice and shows respect for all posters and their favorite players whoever they may be. We have Fed fans that post in the Castle. In fact a remark was made in a post there recently that there were more Fed fans there now than any other fans! It is only when CD is outside the Castle thread that his posting becomes
Maybe he's a hypocrite himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
No we just keep having more! We had one last night that had the loudest thunder I have ever heard in my whole life I wanted to crawl under the bed, but the bed is too low!
Mae, you are so cute.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!