MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's ranking discussion

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #1514
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer's ranking discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCC View Post
Who cares if he finishes year at #1. I want him to stay fit, so we can see him a couple more years. He won Wimbledon, he broke Sampras's record. From now on the rest will be like cherry on the top of the cake
well as a fan of roger... of cos i would care if he finishes the year at #1...! or rather i would care for ANY tournaments he plays in and definitely hope he can win them all...! i'm sure roger cares too... and that's what is driving roger's motivation to continue to win more titles... so as a fan.... it keeps me motivated too to watch him play....

having said that... now that he has achieved the #1 record... i think it makes it very much easier to accept any future losses... like u say... any new trophies are just cherries on top of the cake.... but it'll always be satisfying to have the cake and eat it all up....

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote