MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - S.Q.T. (stupid question thread)

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #71
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S.Q.T. (stupid question thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Mostly yes. As of what happen when a seed withdraw it depended which one and when

Complete rule and correct terminology

Z Entry and procedures

2 Singles Main draw v Procedure for Placing seed http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1vh...m?referrerUrl= 9 (page 25)
Thanks. So the system is:

#1 & #2 are on different halfs.
#3 & #4 are drawn to #1 & #2's halfs.
#5 to #8 are drawn to #1 to #4's quarters.
#13 to #16 are drawn to #1 to #4's eighths and #9 to #12 are drawn to #5 to #8's eighths.
#25 to #32 are drawn to #1 to #8's sixteenths and #17 to #24 are drawn to #9 to #16's sixteenths.

Anyway, my next even more stupid question is how do you say Masters in plural? Just Masters or Masterses? Or Masters events?

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Wawrinka winning the 2014 Australian Open is the best thing happened to tennis since Federer winning Wimbledon in 2003
August is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote