MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #899
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Working Again

I have some good news First of all, the site is working again and hopefully it will keep working. If it goes down again, please PM me.

Second, I noticed there's a very complicated SQL request to the database that seems to get stuck sometimes and possibly causes the site to become slower. sfar helped me identify this request, it's from the Tournament Winners page so I've removed the link to this page until I can fix this issue. So I hope the site will be faster and more reliable now.

Let's try to keep it up to date