MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Atlanta R1: Kunitsyn def. Baker 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-3

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 05:48 AM   #22
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Atlanta R1: Kunitsyn def. Baker 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
I don't know....Baker might have had a fluke of good fortune since before the French...The hard court season will tell the tale...Losing to Kunitsyn, who has sucked all year, is not promising at all...Another Melanie Oudin I fear Baker might be

Sad part is, at least she was young when her fluke run happened...Baker is an old washed up dishrag as of now...He is too irrelevant and cant afford to lose to players like this if he wants to be taken seriously...
you are just wrong on so many levels. you do understand that sometimes it takes a little actions for players to adjust to surface changes? Kunitsyn is an active challenger player, of course he is pretty familiar at this moment with hard court, but Baker has played the majority of his short season on natural surfaces.

It was a bad loss but you are mistaken to call him an 'old dishrag'. washed up? you do realize he didn't play for many years because he was incapable of it? he certainly isn't an old dirty dishrag, if anything he is a relatively clean dishrag with question marks about the thread holding together / there being a hole in it.

he's not irrelevant obviously, no tennis players that wins matches on tour is. he's won enough in the past few months to be taken very seriously and it's silly to give up on a player because of one bad loss. I guess you will stop following Nadal and now consider him 'irrelevant' after his surprise Rosol loss?

dumb poster, get a reality check

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote