MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Atlanta R1: Kunitsyn def. Baker 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-3

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 02:38 AM   #20
country flag Whiznot

Whiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Atlanta R1: Kunitsyn def. Baker 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-3

Baker wasn't there mentally. He was extremely impatient and kept netting the ball repeatedly. I don't know what was wrong but he didn't look like the player I've been watching since Nice. Baker started the match up a break at 3-0 and lost the first set 6-4. Baker broke to start the third set and gave the break back in the following game. I was watching the match on a poor stream and quickly lost interest.

With all the adversity Brian has already endured I am sure he will be able to bounce back from a bad match.
Whiznot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote