MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lukasz Kubot (POL)

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #202
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lukasz Kubot (POL)

Kubot and Chardy won the doubles title in Stuttgart. Congrats

Interview from them

"It was a very good week for us. We made the final in Bucharest and now we have won the title. I think we can be a very dangerous team, especially on clay," said Lukasz. "To be honest, the conditions today suited us. It helped us to hit heavily from the baseline. I think we played very solid today - maybe our best match of the tournament. Match to match we played better and better."

"I think we played very aggressively," said Chardy. "All week we played very solid. We played one of our best matches together today, so it was good it happened in the final. It was difficult with the rain, but we returned to the court and Lukasz was solid on his serve to win. I am very happy to win the doubles title with my friend Lukasz," added the Frenchman. "We played have played two finals and won one title. I think we are a good team and very good friends. I hope we will play more times together."

Also, Kubot won his first match in Gstaad. He beat Dodig after losing the first set, very good and needed win
Next match against Granollers on Thursday.