MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger news and articles

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #1788
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
http://www.diariouno.com.ar/deportes...0716-0055.html

For the non-spanish speakers.
Something like, Fed will play 2 matches here in Argentina vs Delpo.
He added one the next day.

The tickets sold out in less than a day for the first match (remember the stadium is about 20.000 people)... And the tickets prizes are from about 120 to 700 US$.

The title of that article is something like "Roger Federe's visit to Argentina makes furor".

Some months ago, BaTennis (An important tennis website in Buenos Aires) made a poll about who's the favorite player.
And Roger won that poll over Del Potro and Nalbandian (2nd and 3rd place).

So... You can see what Roger means to Argentina.

I'm so proud of beeing a Roger-Fan. I bought a really good ticket, I was working so hard and saving money for the big event.
So happy for you that you'll finally get to see him

Btw I read on twitter that the rumors about the 2nd date on the 13th are not true, if there is a second date it may be on the 16th against an opponent TBA, but you might know more about that than me
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote