MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #82
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Isn't it confusing to do both the books and the TV show at the same time? Or - how do I put it - is it really worth it to do both?
Well, worth it?

I started the books because I had a big period of dead time, and needed something to fill the space. Also, since I only half pay attention to the series, and sometimes fast forward through parts, all the side characters seemed to blend. So, itís not confusing, but itís interesting to see where and how they changed things for the series. There are so many characters, I guess they had to simplify. But, some of it seems to be done just for the hell of it or to make it spicier or make the women seem more than they are in the books. I donít want to spoil anything for people here who havenít seen all of season two yet. In the books Jon and Rob are teenagers as is Daeneris. She was 15 when she gave birth, and probably that wouldnít get past the censors.
star is offline View My Blog!