MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #78
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Since we're trying to spam the hell out of this thread (), here's one more bit about my nephews. They already went to practice on the local track last night after finishing the competition (in a different part of Latvia) and spending 3 hours in a car I don't know where they get the energy
Those boys have enough energy to power all of Latvia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Sansa> Arya imo.
You mean the actress is better or the character is better?

Jon in the book is more interesting than he is in the series — part of the reason is the way they changed things around in the series. Maybe they had to dumb things down for this actor.

Mel — I’ve started the 4th book too. It’s interesting to see how some key things have been changed in the series that make me wonder how they are going to manage some of the important scenes later on. Some of the characters seem to have a different slant in the book than they do in the series too.
star is offline View My Blog!