MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #75
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

I think Arya is a good little actress and her parts in the novels are my favourite. Jon's parts in the novels are some of my favourites too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
i like him:heart:but prefer his bro the one who is the king ...here the series is finish for now
Yes, here the series is finished for now too. But I haven't watched the last three yet so I'm still catching up on them. I'm also reading the novels; I just finished the fourth novel. One more to go and then I have to wait like everyone else for the sixth novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I don’t get the for that actor. To me he looks pouty and moody. Those are the things I don’t like in a man — or a woman for that matter. Plus, as an actor he has only the one facial expression. He makes the character so boring. I contrast that with Peter Dinkiage, who I think has a really handsome face, and he is a good actor too. The actor who plays Rob is better looking, but also, not that much as an actor. I think the girl who plays Arya is really good though. Love her.
I agree that Peter Dinklage does a great job. Tyrion is such a fun character in so many ways. He's witty and wry but he can also be thoughtful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
did you know Marcos married yesterday

WTA Croat player Karoline Sprem

and she's preggers
Wow! I didn't know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lovely place to get married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
We tried to watch the first episode of that Game of Thrones... But pffff really not our thing, well I've never been into the Lord of the Rings kind of stuff...
Neither am I. Not at all. But I gave this a try because a friend really liked it and I got hooked pretty easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
In other news, I'm back at work and don't have much work to do. So forgive me for rambling on and on Oh yeah, and I got the news that I didn't get the job in the US, apparently many people applied so they had a lot to choose from. Oh well, I'm not surprised, I knew my only chance was if not enough people applied. I'm still glad I did it, at least I don't have to wonder about it.
Hopefully there will be something else in the future that interests you too. Glad to hear your nephews did well in their BMX competitions.