MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #68
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

I think I even made it to the second episode but maybe not, it was a long time ago already. I didn't enjoy it much

star, the boys had one competition on Saturday and one on Sunday (on the same track). On Saturday, only the younger twin participated and he got second place. He could have been first but he missed the start signal and started a bit later than others. On Sunday, they both participated, the older twin was 2nd and the younger one was 3rd. I don't know the details of how the bike was returned but I suppose the parents didn't have much choice because the kids are staying with their other grandma this week and she lives 3 hours away from here so they had to either give the bike back on Sunday or keep it until next Sunday. On top of that, there's another competition on this weekend and it takes place right where their grandma lives so they have a whole week to practice on that track, their dad already arranged it with a local instructor. He's very serious about this BMX thing, he plans to maybe participate in the European tour next year if they can find enough money (and if the boys have a good enough level by then).