MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Somber Sunday

Thread: Somber Sunday
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Somber Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastoff View Post
I just hate all tennis betting outside the slams/masters, it really feels like you have thrown away your money as long as you release that button.
So no difference whether it's clay or hard for me.

It's a little similar to going from the Euro 2012 to Slovakia division 2....does anybody really care?
Well it's not like that at least in my oppinion. You can lose money anywhere or you can get good value anywhere. Big upsets can appear at slams/masters too while you can win some nice money in the challenger tour. Of course in the challenger tour there are fixed matches everywhere but those player who fix now fixed in the past too and they already have a bad reputation and you can avoid them easily.Of course it's more exciting to watch slams/masters but challenger matches can be very profitable sometimes
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote