MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #804
country flag munZe konZa

munZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond reputemunZe konZa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass is made for eating! Wimbledon cheering thread: SF vs Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Not sure what's with the fixation you have with those "optionals". Unless he's hell bent on breaking the record, #1 doesn't matter that much, Hewitt has more weeks and less slams, and nobody cared about that.
I tend to live in the moment and that's how sports goes as well. As far as optionals, I guess you think they don't matter but that's the main reason why he lost #1 but then again you don't think #1 matters so what can I say
munZe konZa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote