MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - FILL IN THE DRAW Atlanta. Round one updated!

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 06:22 AM   #3
country flag Chris.

Chris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FILL IN THE DRAW Atlanta!

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PICKS

I would highly appreciate it if you could send in your picks following the rules below:

1. Please have "NO SPACES" between rounds of a draw (This way, I can simply copy and paste each entrant's picks all in one go)!

2. Please don't make spelling mistakes, there is no need to send seed numbers, player nicknames or country names! Only last names are required, thank you!

3. Please copy from the main draw posted in post #4 of this thread (This will ensure that the chances of making spelling mistakes are kept to an absolute minimum)

If your submitted picks do NOT follow all 3 of the above rules, then I will discard it, I don't have time to go chasing after people who can't follow 3 simple rules.

Please be cooperative by submitting your picks in the correct format, if I spend almost an hour copying and pasting everyone's picks, all I am asking is that each of you submit your picks following the three rules listed above, in most instances, it shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to double check that your picks are submitted correctly. Thank you.
Chris. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote