MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Federer regain the #1 spot?

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #1189
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounccer View Post
Let's be honest, nobody bar the extreme fedtards thought it would be possible, i don't see any shame to have been wrong on this, i think it's the most impressive feat of Federer, very unreal.
Let's be honest, anyone who knows maths and has watched tennis before 2011 knew it'd be possible. Moreover, it's not about being wrong, it's about holding out until the end so you can vote and make yourself seem smart.

Again, it was 45-55 against. Look at it now. I have no problem with those that pointed out logically why it wouldn't happen as that's legit BUT others (like Nole spam) were so high on their horse that they were proclaiming Fed done and that he'd never win a slam. I don't care if she was serious or not, such posters need to be trolled so that next time they know not to spew so much bullshit.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On running away from No1e in London and being fit for the DC cup final
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Anyone who thinks Federer is at 100% after withdrawing from the Masters Cup final less than a week ago probably does not partake in any sort of physical activity.
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is offline View My Blog!