MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ☼ 2012 Grigor on Clay, again ☼

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #75
country flag RandyE

RandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond reputeRandyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☼ 2012 Grigor on Clay, again ☼

I saw the second set and thought that he played very well. He just couldn't convert one of the breakpoints he had, but I think that will change ery soon. He is returning the ball much better and he is starting to have more confidence against the higher ranked players. He's still a work in progress, but he is not far away from beating someone like Ferrer. In the end I think that he didn't feel like he was supposed to win this match, but that will change in the next year. He's making good strides and is becoming more consistent off the ground. As soon as he consistently has good depth on his topspin backhand, especially cross court, he will be very successful.
RandyE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote