MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 02:22 AM   #1467
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
We have next to no gifted technicians. We have one outstanding ball player in Wilshere, one good ball player in Cleverley and a composed ball winner in Jones. Them three in a 4-3-2-1 continental system is the way I'd start to move the England team forward.

4-4-2 is old, outdated and belongs in the Dark Ages.

We have as much chance in Brazil as the North Koreans have of democracy.
To be fair, we've got some gifted midfield players coming through like Josh McEachran, Jack Rodwell, Tom Cleverley and others.

A great goalkeeper in Joe Hart.

A solid defence, even after Terry and Lescott leave, with Phil Jones and perhaps Chris Smalling. The full-backs are great, with Kyle Walker on the right and eventually Gibbs.

Up front, Danny Welbeck and Wayne Rooney looks like a great partnership that will last another couple of major tournaments.

I know it's not a fantastic team, but you can believe with it, unlike England teams for the past decade or so.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!