MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Monthly ATP Rankings: Top 15, 21&U, 18&U

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #11
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monthly ATP Rankings Updates: Top 15, U21, U18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbourbon View Post
Or maybe even two. The Tennessee boys have been steadily climbing. Williams had been ranked ahead of Sandgren for the entire year. I think it's good that Sandgren passed him. They're really tight friends and so I imagine there is a healthy competitive spirit that goes along with that. I wouldn't be surprised to see a nice showing from Williams in Binghamton.

Also, it can't hurt that their former Vol teammate JP Smith just won the Winnetka Challenger that all three were playing in, and jumped both of them significantly in the rankings. I imagine that provides some extra motivation.

What is the ranking cutoff for USO qualifying?
It would be great if they can all make the qualies cut, but Williams and Sandgren probably have a better chance than Kosakowski since Daniel has so many points to defend this summer.

I don't know the cut-off date. I would have started the USO wildcards thread already if I knew .

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube: youtube.com/SapELee485
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote