MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Monthly ATP Rankings: Top 15, 21&U, 18&U

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
country flag kidbourbon

kidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond reputekidbourbon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monthly ATP Rankings Updates: Top 15, U21, U18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
You're welcome and I'm very happy to see the young college guys doing great so far. I hope one of Williams/Sandgren/Kosakowski can at least make the USO Qualifying cut.
Or maybe even two. The Tennessee boys have been steadily climbing. Williams had been ranked ahead of Sandgren for the entire year. I think it's good that Sandgren passed him. They're really tight friends and so I imagine there is a healthy competitive spirit that goes along with that. I wouldn't be surprised to see a nice showing from Williams in Binghamton.

Also, it can't hurt that their former Vol teammate JP Smith just won the Winnetka Challenger that all three were playing in, and jumped both of them significantly in the rankings. I imagine that provides some extra motivation.

What is the ranking cutoff for USO qualifying?
kidbourbon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote