MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Full Titles and Runner-Ups Thread --- Big Collection of Stats!

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 04:05 AM   #88
country flag bry17may

bry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond reputebry17may has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Full Titles and Runner-Ups Thread --- Big Collection of Stats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.H. View Post
Hi, stats people! Long time no see...
I am thinking of making a new thread like this one soon (instead of editing the old one). I have had time to work with my data and made things a little different so I can generate and update stats quite much easier. If everything goes according to plan this means I can have a thread like this one, a little smaller probably, but with more frequent updates. Much of the same stats I guess.

I want to hear from you guys what I should include in the new thread! I really appreciate suggestions and feedback, i.e. which stats you like or doesn't like, stats I should make or change... Because I don't want to use lots of time on stats with no interrest to you all! Reply here, please
Hi V.H., is great that you will make a new post, the only stat that unlike me is the stats about country, for me is a total individual sport except for Davis Cup
bry17may is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote